Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rejoice in All Circumstances

I'm backkk!  I've made a goal to update this thing way more now for a couple reasons... One being so that some people can get insight into my life and what all is going on in my year of lasts as a senior at PC.  But, also, I've decided that writing on here is really therapeutic and helps me sort out all that's going on.  I just finished my third summer at camp.  It was a good summer, but challenging in a lot of ways.  I learned a lot about myself and how I need to grow.  There are lots of interesting things going on in my life, but I feel so strongly that good comes from all things and that God works in amazing and wonderful ways.  Today I rejoice that God's love for me is greater than anyone else's.  I'm excited for what this year is going to bring and what I will learn from it along the way.  There's a lot to figure out in a year, but I am ready for the journey.

1 comment: