Monday, October 10, 2011

So Maybe I'm Weird...

When I was in high school, and possibly middle school, I regularly asked for kitchen items for Christmas... I am the proud owner of a food processor and a set of multi-sized glass bowls just to name a few things. I won a dessert contest at the age of 13. Point is, I love to cook!
Tonight I was in the mood to cook since I'm home for fall break! I made a DELICIOUS meal, if I do say so myself! I don't know if anyone has had teriyaki salmon and that delicious orzo from Macaroni Grill, but it is freaking tasty! Well, I just happened to stumble upon a recipe for that tonight! I made a few adjustments, like sauteing the peppers and garlic for a few minutes before adding the orzo, but overall it turned out so great!! Since it was raining outside, I used my mom's Pampered Chef grill pan and it was so wonderful!
I wanted to do the whole fancy take step by step pictures and act like a professional, but a few problems came from that:
1. My camera battery has been dead for approximately 1 year and I cannot find the charger
2. I'm all over the kitchen when I cook. I usually have 2 dishwasher loads full by the end of things. I'm not the best at planning ahead, so I don't really have time to take pictures during things.
So, all of this to say, here's the link!
Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment