Sunday, August 21, 2011

I got a BIKEEEE!!!

So I'm living 427892 miles away from everything this year. That's actually not true, however I am living 2 buildings farther than last year. It will now probably take 10 minutes instead of 6 to get to my classes. Regardless, I decided last night that I need a bike. Not just to get to class, but also to take to the library, go to sonic, visit my professor--really., and just take leisurely strolls around the interesting town that is Clinton, SC. So I scored a sweet bike from Wal-Mart for just $79.99!!! That's a steal! It's a beautiful "cruiser" AND I got a basket for it!!!! That's the best part!! My whole suite went and purchased these treasures today! So Blythe and I went to see my Christian Ed professor followed by a trip to Sonic for happy hour! It was so fabulous! I carried our money and phones in my basket!! I just feel like I should go get flowers or something and keep them in the basket, delivering them all around Clinton!
Anyway, I'm way excited about this!!!
Tomorrow is the first day of school. I can't believe I'm a junior, however I'm way ready for this year. Bring it PC.

Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment