Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tying Together Loose Ends

I'm writing this post from my newly emptied room. Sophomore year is days away from coming to a close. I cannot believe it and it has just made me so sad today emptying out my room! I feel like this year has just flown by! This has been the busiest semester with everything from ADPi functions to rush workshops to Carolina Cup. We have had something literally every weekend. It's been so crazy!
Last night I made a to-do list and found that I have LOTS to do between now and next Thursday night aka the day that officially marks the end of my sophomore year in college. It's a ridiculous amount of work, but at the same time I'm not ok with being done right now! I feel like I still have so much time left the semester, and I'm not ready for it to come to a close. It stinks even more, because at the end of this year marks the end of the time Anna and I have together at PC. Seriously, it stinks.
After I finish the copious amounts of work, comes Anna's graduation, a trip to Florida, and starting another amazing summer at camp. I can't wait! But I'd like things to slow down just a little so I can take it all in and enjoy everything as it's happening!
I get to head home tomorrow for Easter! Then it's back to PC for 4 short days!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! Look for some blogs next week, we all know I enjoy a good distraction during exams! Plus, I'll be going on some kind of excursion I'm sure! Last exam week, I got my cartilage pierced... this year, who knows!?
Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment