Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bridalplasty and Snow!

Today starts day 2 of being snowed in here at Presbyterian College. It was pretty fun yesterday. We walked around outside, went to Anna's townhouse, but then it turned to ice and that just hurts to play in! Today school was cancelled again since outside right now consists of one giant sheet if ice! I mean, I'm not complaining about not having class!! But I'd like to be able to go places... For example:
Today is the grand opening of Japan, the new Chinese/Japanese restaurant in Clinton! I have been excited about this for a long time now, and I'd really like to be able to celebrate with Japan on their grand opening today! But since my car is covered in snow and ice, I don't think that's going to happen. Bummer.

On another note... yesterday when we were at Anna's townhouse, I was appalled at a show that came on E! Bridalplasty. Crazies from all over come together to live at this house to compete weekly to win plastic surgery off their wish list. So these fooligans are doing ridiculous stunts all bandaged up and just looking horrible trying to win more and more surgeries in order to be as pretty as possible on their wedding days. It is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!! Here's a preview of one of the wish-lists I found online:
  • shorten second toe
  • remove scar on nose
  • redo veneers
  • inner knee liposuction
  • I would personally like to draw attention to that shortening of the second toe. Ridiculous. And what in the world in inner knee liposuction?!

    All I have to say is people are crazy and I'm craving some Japan. Happy Snow Day... Round 2!
    Peace and Love.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment