Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ohhh Goodness!!

T- 15ish hours until I leave for camp! I am beyond unprepared!! Am I packed? Nope. I'm excited, but I'm also extremely nervous! If you don't know me very well, you probably don't know how nervous I get in the face of uncertainty! I don't handle these situations well.
Anyway. Please send me letters! I'll write you back for sure!!

Sarah Derrick
2049 Upper Laurel Drive
Arden, NC 28704

If anyone wants to send some prayers up to JC, that would also be greatly appreciated! I'm excited to see what all God has in store for me this summer! I'm really excited to share my faith and more so to grow in my faith! It's going to be great! I just have to get past the initial nerves I have!
I intend to blog as much as possible! So look for some stories, because we know I'll attract some of those!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
Peace and Love!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." -Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment