Sunday, May 16, 2010

And the winner is...

Miss Michigan is the new Miss USA!!
What in the world?!?!?! I don't know how this happened!! Her on stage question answer was all over the place on the topic of birth control being covered by insurance. Hmmm. My top choice was Colorado, MAYBE Virginia. I'm sorry, but this victory from the Great Lakes came as a total shock!
Being in the pageant spirit, I couldn't help but head upstairs to put on an old dress! I just love it so much!! I had to take it off, though because I was being deprived of oxygen. I guess I have put on more weight this year than I thought! Possible career option: pageant judging. Just kidding. But definitely a side hobby!
Peace and Love... and I guess congratulations to Miss Michigan, even though it should have been Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment